Halkey Roberts Corporation
Plastic Molding Plant in St. Petersburg, FL
- 10,600 square foot cleanroom design for medical device molding plant
- 5,000 square foot cleanroom design of manufacturing space with 5-Ton “Clean” Bridge Crane for molding plant
- 16,000 square foot Main Manufacturing Area with 5-Ton and 7.5-Ton Bridge Cranes
- ESFR Fire Suppression in Warehouse
- Electrical design included one 6000 AMP 208v and one 6000 AMP 480v Electrical Service
Halkey Roberts Corporation is a medical manufacturing company specializing in plastic medical devices like valves and pumps, as well as inflation devices and pressure-relief valves.
In 2005, the company built a new molding plant in St. Petersburg, FL, and ASE was selected as the HVAC Designer and Engineer for the new facility. The building included both manufacturing and cleanroom space.