Bausch & Lomb Surgical
Bausch & Lomb is a household name, being the largest manufacturer of Vision Products in the country. Their Surgical Manufacturing Facility is located in Clearwater, FL, and manufactures tools and technology to perform all the latest techniques for the treatment of cataracts and vitreoretinal conditions. Due to the sensitive nature of the materials they manufacture, B&L creates their products in clean environments, and ASE is a proud part of the surgical design team for the facility. We have served the Bausch & Lomb family for over a decade. Our Projects Include:
- 2012 – Provided design for the ECA Cleanroom expansion and modifications to the systems serving the production area.
- 2011 – Designed for the renovation of the Surgical Packaging Room.
- 2009 – Provided an Energy Study for the facility and provided design for the Toric MX-60 Cleanroom renovation.
- 2008 – Desiigned for a new chiller, chilled water lines, and a new AHU.
- 2007 – Designed for boiler system upgrades.
- 2006 – Provided design for the Inserter SE Cleanroom buildout, Process Water, and Sewer modifications.
- 2005 – Provided design for the Silicon Mold Fill Isolation Room upgrades, Mold and Polishing Room upgrades, and provided cooling load calculations for the manufacturing area.
- 2004 – Provided design for the Silicon Gowning Room renovation, the Akerous Promoclean Fume Hood installation, and Machine Shop renovation.
- 2003 – Designed for the Silicon Manufacturing Cleanroom renovation and a major Central Plant renovation.
- 2001 Designed for a Cleanroom expansion, including a new Chiller, RO systems, DI systems, and Compressed Air systems.
13555 Automobile Boulevard, Suite 330
Clearwater, FL 33762
Advanced Systems Engineering, Inc. Copyright 2020. FL COA #8468. P.E. #51871