Halkey Roberts Corporation
Medical Manufacturing Facility, St. Petersburg, FL
Halkey Roberts Corporation is a medical manufacturing company, specializing in plastic medical devices like valves and pumps, as well as inflation devices and pressure-relief valves.
In 2005, the company built a new molding plant in St. Petersburg, FL, and ASE was selected as the HVAC Designer and Engineer for the new facility. The building included both manufacturing and cleanroom space.
- 10,600 SF Clean Environment Assembly Area
- 5,000 SF Clean Environment Manufacturing Area with 5-Ton “Clean” Bridge Crane
- 16,000 SF Main Manufacturing Area with 5-Ton and 7.5-Ton Bridge Cranes
- ESFR Fire Suppression in Warehouse
- One 6000 AMP 208v and One 6000 AMP 480v Electrical Service
©2017 Advanced Systems Engineering, Inc. All Rights Reserved State of Florida COA #8468
13555 Automobile Boulevard, Suite 330
Clearwater, FL 33762